Friday, July 22, 2005

"You (I) Should Have An Affair With Your (My) Blog." -Eric Jay


So as it turns out my blog (and blogs in general) has become a frequent topic of conversation for me. This fact lead my second best friend Eric to make the above statement. But if I'm going to have a love affair it might have to be with the Wrens.

Ah the Wrens. Trouble with having become a Wrens fan is that they take long ass stratches between releases (ie: 6 years between the Abbot 1135 and the revalatory The Meadowlands). Well Pitchfork suggests that this may be changing. Wrens Prep LP, EP, Tour This news may be bigger for me on a personal level than news of a new Radiohead album. "What?!" you may be saying. Well, we are all pretty sure that Radiohead will drop a new album. The Wrens releasing one is not a foregone conclusion. And to know that the expanded Abbot 1135 or a new Wrens album could be out by the END OF THE YEAR is quite simply tear inducingly wonderful.

For those who don't know the Wrens I highly recomend you get to know them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home