Friday, July 15, 2005

We're Heeere!

So after a pleasant and peculiarly short flight over to the windy city Bowie, Terrence and most of all me (they're both very skinny) arived in Chicago. We checked into our hotel which is lovely and a mere two miles from the park that's gonna rock our asses manana, its also the area Kanye West used to live. After check in and a problem with our key cards was fixed it was off to hit the town. We chose to not stray too far and found Union Park Bar and Grill. Burgers and Guinesses all around, accept for Bowie he had Apple Martinis (girl).

After getting slightly tipsy we went to explore somemore. In the process I was distracted by a bright sign. As a result I walked into a pole. Big Time. The bastard vibrated! I was sure I was going to have a ginormous mark on the left side of my face. I was thrilled this morning to discover that was not the case. To ease the pain we stumbled over a discovery that could only be found in Chicago. That's right! Harpo Productions home of Oprah!!!!! After that thrill it was back to the hotel.

We watched 'Along Came Polly' it was alright but poorly put together. Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston were super though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home