Friday, March 23, 2007

"Did You Fall In?"


I went to the bathroom at around 11AM this morning. This is hardly surprising as I drink quite a bit of coffee. On my way out The door was pretty much opened in my face, brief cordial apology from my coworker whom I've never spoken to, nore do I really work "with."

Several hours and at lest two more cups of coffee drift by. I walk to the rest room again around 1:45PM. As I reach to open the door the same coworker (whom I don't really work "with") once again nearly bloodies my face with the bathroom door. This time there is a look of fear and embarassment on his face, no apology.

There is no real conclusion to all this. I think this man may have been in the bathroom for 2 and a half hours though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home