Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Larry "Bud" Melman Was Still Alive

Alot of people have soured on the late night talk show thang. They do the fake news thang, or the Adult Swim thang, maybe even the rerun of "Must See TV" from days gone by thang. Not me, I have DVR enough to enjoy all these colors of the rainbow. However a late night pressence even I haven't seen much of these past few years is David Letterman's charming drop in guest Larry "Bud" Melman.

I assumed the octo-generian was dead. Sadly just today that assumption has become a reality. Larry "Bud" Melman was an indicator of one of the most drastic shifts in television programing in history. In his own way a fellow like Malman paved the way for Tom Green and Grandpa Simpson. He will be missed. Seriosuly, I've been missing him for some time.

To add to my shock Larry "Bud" Melman's name is actually Calvert DeForest

Here's some classic Larry:

Larry Get's Change for a ten, in a Bear Suit:


Larry hands out hot towels at Port Authority:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home