Thursday, March 09, 2006

Zach Galifianakis More than Occasionally Blows My Mind with Hillarity


Back in January I went to The Onion Anti Holiday party. It was a festive time I got to bang on the stage along with the Wrens, Eugene Mirman made us cackle over his videos and Mission of Burma rocked shit out like only original post-punks can. But the real performance highlight of the evening was Zach Galifianakis.

He hit the stage like a ton of bricks and walked around the crowd doing free form comedy like a man possessed. Apparently Zach doesn't have much touring in his near future. Unless you live in Alfred, NY (and who the eff' does live there?!?) where Zach will be playing Alfred University on March 26th, you're shit out of luck for a live Galifianakis-attakis. Luckily You Tube has Zach's amazing Comedy Central special in it's entirety(shhh). This special made the veins* in my friend Eric's head buldge so much that I thought they might explode.

Also Zach was recently in a Fiona Apple video. Who knew?!

*I really wanted to spell "veins" V-E-I-G-N-S. Ya know with a silent "G". I love silent g's.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... you said you got to bang on stage. Awesooome. I didn't see pictures of that. All I saw was you on the floor with some sticks!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home