Thursday, March 02, 2006

Demitri Martin Is Blowing Up


Demitri Martin used to be way indie. Now he's all like on The Daily show and shit. He's all: "Screw you guys I'm off to play the Budokon, you suckers have yr fucking low cost chuckles at fucking UCB."

But then as all of Demitri's old fans were walking away he said: "Hey wait guys, maybe I'll come with you to UCB. Better yet maybe I'll do several inconsecutive nights of my obsurdist hilarity at UCB!!!"

Everyone rejoiced because Demitri is still way indie at heart. But now he's gonna be able to buy all his real fans shots of expensive hooch and hookers.

I'm definatly going to one of these: March 29th, April 1st, 3rd, and 5th at the UCB.


Also check out his My Space Song, it's a hoot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

You know Tim I'm glad you're back to blogging for real. Your songs of the day are both thrilling and excellent (except Young Jeezy whom I abhor), your comedian shout outs are astute and well planned, and even you ash wednesday thing made me chuckle mostly because I cleaned a chimmeney with a cross shaped section of my forehead. Welcome back to the blogosphere brother.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home