Monday, March 19, 2007

Winter 07 Megamixxxxxx!!!!! Volume 1: Still Crazay After All Deez Beers

It's almost the quarter year mark. Which means it's time to make some sort of list. But this time I made a mix. These are the songs of the year as of now. ("Oh but Long Blondes and Crystal Castles came out last year," you say? "Shut up," I respond.)

1)"New York I Love You" LCD Soundsystem
2)"Ocean of Noise" The Arcade Fire
3)"Double Vision" The Ponys
4)"Nag Nag Nag Nag" Art Brut
5)"Run The Numbers" El-P Featuring Aesop Rock
6)"Love & Caring" Crystal Castles
7)"Strange Lights" Deerhunter
8)"Comfy In Nautica" Panda Bear
9)"Then He Kissed Me" Asobi Seksu
10)"Your Beat Kicks Back Like Death" Jens Lekman
11)"Knife (Girl Talk Remix)" Grizzly Bear
12)"Bricks Crumble" Dalek
13)"You Could Have Both" The Long Blondes
14)"Patterns of a Diamond Ceiling" Marnie Stern
15)"All My Friends" LCD Soundsystem
16) An Habitation Of Dragons And A Court For Owls" Wold

Maybe I'll try and put the songs up so you can listen to em. Probably not, but maybe. I took Besnard Lakes off cause I forgot to put Panda Bear on. Got a problem?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home