Monday, September 19, 2005

Arrested Developement Comes Back Tonight!


Let's not kid ourselves t is an absolute miracle this show hasn't been cancelled. Thank God though that the television gods have smiled upon Arrested Developement for another season. It's clear however if people don't watch the best sitcom (maybe the best American sitcom*) since Seinfeld, it's going to be cancelled and soon. I intend to enjoy the shit out of it until it dies it's slow and painful death. I suggest you do the same.
*The Office

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am quite pissed. The one show on television that I really love and they move it to Monday, a day in which I don't get home till 9:45pm. Fuck you Fox. Fuck you and your new sunday line-up. I would have moved the Simpsons to monday. There I said it.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

Tim will you tape it for me as I'll be out watching Monday night Football

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bowie, it'll be ok
you can come by and watch at my place.
I'll be TIVOing the shit out of it

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home