Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Top 7 Songs (not a definative list of anything)

Here are the top 7 songs I would like to be able to play and sing on a piano seemingly extemporaniously at parties and other social situations which may include a piano.

1. The Replacements "Androgynous" this song is just so catchy and it sounds like a drunk happens to have staggered to a piano.

2. Elton John "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters" to play this song would make me look musicianny.

3. Elliot Smith "Baby Britain" if something really sad and dramatic happened I would play this to permiate the moment.

4. The Wrens "This Is Not What You Had Planned" no one could ignore me if I belted this song.

5. Randy Newman "Political Science" this song is funny and slightly disturbing, all the better to make a ascene.

6. Bruce Springstein "Tenth Avenue Freeze Out" this is the only real rocker on here. I could get really roady and Jerry Lee Lewis on this jam!

7. Radiohead "Living in a Glass House" why not? Amongst my friends this would be rather impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home