Friday, August 17, 2007

My Weekend! Your's?

The National are playing the Seaport free tonight. I'm a hug fan of their new album, Boxer. I'm expecting a subtle but very enjoyable show from the local favourites. I'm also expecting to get at least two big bears from the sea food place in the mall food court.


Superbad, if I don't get to see this movie by tomorrow evening, I'm going to pretend I did anyway. I'm so effing excited about the impending Michael Cera super stardom.

The Cool Kids are sandwiched between The Rub DJ's and YACHT at this week's last (ever?) free McCarren Pool show. They will be playing as part of The Baltimore Bass Connection performance(which also includes the awesome Kid Sister). I'll be there, soaking up the sun and bands.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home