Friday, August 17, 2007

Dear Rickshaw


Big fan, let's get that out of the way. Very fond of all of the varieties of dumplings I've tried. Today I gave the Szechuan Chicken a whirl, yum. Problem is, I wanted to try them both fried and boiled. This doesn't seem outlandish does it? When I asked to get half and half I was told it couldn't be done.

I am sympathetic to those in the service industry so I didn't make a stink as I understand the counter person has no control. However, I must write you this open letter (hopefully someone in your offices Googles the company regularly). Please make a variety option.

Think about the range of flavor combinations. Open up your heart and expand your menu, with little work what so ever.

Please,
Tim Duffy

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home