Monday, April 03, 2006

Ties


Ties are great. I honestly believe that. I also think hats are great but I don't wear hats. They simply don't work for me. Society would have thought me a disruptive force at some point in history. Folks who didn't wear hats were worse than communists. (Even they had those fuzzy hats.) I probably would have relented and worn an awkward hat.

I don't wear ties. I've relented to do so for temp work. (somebody hire me! to do something! anything! my email is timduffyster@gmail.com) Problem is I've spent the last few months riding on the same tie. I haven't undone the tie to avoid having to re-tie. I can't retie. I'm simply unqualified to do so. I'm all ham fisted about the process.

Thank god I could google and find this strikingly impressive site! Thanks Casper!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the f@#$ didnt your dad ever teach you how to tie a f@#$in tie

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home