Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Summertime is Fading Fast

So post-collegate summer is an interesting phenomena. I know summer is comming to a close not because I'm buying a Trapper Keeper but because interns are buying Trapper Keepers. Two weeks ago Joanna left, Nicole and Matt both leave this week. My heart she is weeping. I've brought on a new Matt however as well as a Rustin (I s'pose he'll have to be like Nicole, though he's not quite as pretty). I need more interns. People I can believe in. Anyone interested in interning at Jest as we become a daily content comedy webzine can feel free to contact me at TimDuffy@jest.com. Here are some other examples of how I can tell summer is ending.

-My little brother's birthday.
-The movies have less explosions.
-I'm less interested in Broken Social Scene's You Forgot it In People
-Cool Breezes (s'up with the weather? the past two days have been cool. Where are the dog days?)
-Televsion hype has reached a fever pitch. (fingers crossed Everybody Hates Chris)
-People are running off for last minute vacations (but not me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home