Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Records of the Year 2008

In the name of efficiency and beating the big boys to the punch I present an un-notated year end records list. I may elaborate in the next few days but maybe I'll just let it speak for it's self.

10. Deerhunter - Microcastle
9. Zomby - Where Were You In 92?
8. The Fucked Up - The Chemistry of Common Life
7. High Places - High Places
6. Brownwater - Brownwater EP
5. Air France - No Way Down
4. Harvey Milk - Life... The Best Game In Town
3. Jay Reatard - Matador Singles 08
2. Beach House - Devotion
1. Times New Viking - Stay Awake EP

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger PB said...

I kind of like how the "big boys" are me, your brother and Pitchfork.

Clearly, my level of self-importance is far too low.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't fucking believe Conversion Party is not on this list. This is complete bullshit.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Harvey Milk live in the basement of the knit may perhaps be my favorite show of 08. (well if you can’t count the ATP weekend as 1 show!)

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home