Monday, May 15, 2006

Danielson @ Northsix 5/13/05

The control with which Danielson approached this performance was surprising and oddly appropriate. They approached the night with a sense of proffesionalism and "focus" (as my friend Ron Hill repeatedly mentioned) that might surprise early detractors not to mention the average freak folk fan boy. The music was the thing and the music was is (as anyone who's heard Ships knows) amazing. With few bells and whistles (accept when there were actually bells and whistles) the show impressed.

I've got two very similar pictures. from the show I am in the process of learning how to work my new camera please bare with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pat said...

Your pics are up on brooklyn vegan now.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I was at the show too. From our pics we must have been in the same section. They're up at www.merryswankster.com if you're curious. Cheers.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home