Monday, May 08, 2006

Cruise Patrol: Tom Cruise Update, Nicole Kidman, M:I-III

"NEW YORK (AP) -- Nicole Kidman says her divorce from Tom Cruise was a "major shock" -- and, she still loves him."

Of course she still loves him! Who wouldn't? Tom Cruise = Catch!

Speaking of which Mission Impossible Three seemed to be a solid piece action movie making. I chalk this up to several things. The magnificent fast paced direction of JJ Abrams(always was a fan of Alias), the psychotic glint in Philip Seymore Hoffman's eyes, and of course Tom Cruise. Sure it's no classic. The plot is predictable at times the dialogue can get extra soppy but you're not really going to this movie expecting Citizen Kane (or Jerry Maguire). While I thought it better than the last two M:I films, the consensus from the people who came with me was that the first was superior.

What's next for Tom Cruise? A war drama directed by Michael Mann called The Few.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember where i was when i heard about Tom and Nicole breaking up. all my life they were my favorite Hollywood couple... when a friend told me of the divorce i was sure he was fucking with me. it just didn't seem likely in my mind. i was heartbroken, after that started the decline in my love and affection for Tom. the bastard.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Tim Duffy said...

No one comes to my blog talking smack about TC!!!!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home