Monday, June 26, 2006

Today's "Best Song Ever"

Futureheads "News And Tributes"

Today I was up at 4 AM for a 12 or 14 hour day of models and craft service, not to mention carrying things back and fourth for hours(this day is still very much in progress). I needed the loudest thing on my iPod to help me out. To my surprise this song is the most volume friendly background noise silencing thing on my iPod. This song is perfect, in it's build ups and harmonies not to mention the always wonderful lyrical ennunciation of the Futureheads.

Download, Listen, Discuss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally we can agree on something. Futureheads are fantastic, but The Smiths are still better than Belle & Sebastian. If you like Futureheads you will love Maximo Park by the way.
Greetings from Roskilde Festival.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home